Monday, June 18, 2012

A Little Bit of Motivation

I think this e-mail came at the perfect timing.  Just as I am entering back into blogland again after almost a year off, I get an e-mail telling me that I have been nominated for an award (for last year's inspiring posts and not that lack of them this year).

accelerated degrees

I think this may be telling me to jump back in and inspire other teachers.  I have greatly enjoyed sharing what I do in my classroom on my blog and am actually getting anxious and excited to get back into the swing of things in Kindergarten.  Sure it will be hard to leave my baby girls behind, but at least I'm going back to a job that doesn't feel like a job.  It's a passion and an amazing privilege to teach this next group of kinders and I can't wait!

I feel like there are some amazing bloggers out there, and I know that they deserve to get this awesome award much more than I do.  I feel just honored that someone else thinks that my posts are worth reading, too.
fast degree programs

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    Your blog is great! I just awarded it the One Lovely Blog Award! Swing by my blog and pick it up!! :)

    Chelsey♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whale theme of your blog, and the colors! If you'd like some freebies to help you out in kindergarten, I'd love for you to stop by my blog! :)

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice,you already move up your rank!Page 2 is not bad :D Congratz

    Thanks,
    Mich

    ReplyDelete